As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the main point of contact for a portfolio of real estate companies using our platform for social media and content marketing services. The candidate will be responsible for advising companies on their digital marketing strategy and coordinating/organizing their account.
The ideal candidate is based in NY/NJ Metropolitan area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of contact for a portfolio of companies
- Develop, implement and monitor social media campaigns
- Advise companies on best practices for digital marketing
- Collaborate with the sales team on new opportunities, upsells, repackaging opportunities, etc.
- Monitor relevant industry trends to make content, keyword and social media recommendations
- Manage multiple blogs and social media profiles
- Create monthly performance reports
- Act as the liaison between the client and our content team
Desired Qualifications & Skills :
- Several years related experience with digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
*Real estate experience helps but is not essential
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Lindsey Imperatore
Email Address: email@example.com