Social Media Internship for Jackie Klein Nutrition, Inc.
Jackie Klein (owner of Jackie Klein Nutrition, Inc.) is a Holistic Nutritional Consultant dedicated to helping her clients reach their health goals. She obtained her certification from the Global College of Natural Medicine and is a board certified Holistic Health Practitioner by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Since 2010 Jackie has been working to promote the knowledge and practice of healthy living through a variety of platforms. She was the resident nutritionist for the NFL Alumni Optimal Wellness Challenge, a contributing nutritionist to Sports Illustrated Swim Daily, and has spoken at various corporate and public events.
Jackie Klein is looking for a social media rock star to help build her company’s presence on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and eventually Twitter. You will be responsible for creating inspiring and engaging content on all platforms.
Location: Fairfield, NJ
Hours: Monday and Wednesday from 10am – 3:00pm
Start date: 05/16/2016 (or later)
End date: TBD
• Schedule posts for Facebook and Instagram every Monday and Wednesday
• Create Tumblr posts on health/ nutrition topics (i.e., why vitamin D is so crucial to our health, why we should eliminate white foods, etc.)
• Maintain company website
• Respond to messages and invites on LinkedIn
Other duties may include:
• Scanning client paperwork into Dropbox
• Updating client documents when necessary (weekly intake forms, measurement forms, etc.)
• Creating promotional flyers for specialized programs
• Sending out mass emails using Constant Contact software
• Contacting clients to confirm scheduled appointments
• Interest in health & wellness/ nutrition
• Current junior, senior or recent college graduate.
• Social Media/ Marketing/ Advertising/ PR/ Communications background required
• Familiar with current trends in social media
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to think creatively
• Insight into best practices for social media management
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to work until 4:00 if necessary
• Can be for college credit
• Will learn what it takes to run your own business!
Please send resume and brief description of who you are and what your background is to email@example.com
**Position open until filled**