Hi! We’re barkTHINS®. Around here, we like to do things a bit differently. We think BIG but we keep it simple. We stay TRUE to who we are, but we constantly try to improve and make what we do a little better than the way before. We say what we mean and have a singular mission to change the way people eat chocolate! So we decided to break the mold, and introduce a fun new way to snack on chocolate – Introducing barkTHINS®
barkTHINS® snacking chocolate are delicious Fair Trade Certified thin slivers of snackable dark chocolate packed with amazingly simple and real ingredients such as almond slivers, real pumpkin seeds, blueberries, toasted quinoa, toasted coconut flakes and more. They are craveable, shareable and breakable so you can enjoy them whenever (or whyever) you want!
Want to work in a high energy, fun environment with us? Check out our barkTHINS® part-time marketing position below!
The barkTHINS® team is looking for a highly motivated, organized and creative individual to fulfil the part-time marketing position.
Here is what you will need to know:
• Support on-going field sales and marketing organization (ie. shipping materials)
• Support initial customer service inquires– on line, call-in, and/or event
• Send out product samples and shipping requests – work with Sales Ops team
• Work closely with Marketing team to fulfill event/campaign needs
• Monitor social media activity with Marketing Coordinator
• Perform in-store product demos and interact with consumers in the field
• 10-15 hours per week
• College credit is accepted!
If you want to work for barkTHINS®, you must have:
• Strong organizational, planning, networking and relationship building skills; collaborative, cross-functional team skills, resourcefulness, ability to creatively solve problems, excellent communication and public speaking skills
• Must be a self-starter, be punctual and reliable, be able to work some weekends
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
• Need reliable transportation
If you LOVE chocolate and are interested in this position, email us today at: hello@barkTHINS.com and experience firsthand why people can’t stop RAVING about barkTHINS®!
- N. Route 303, Suite 101, Congers, NY 10920 | (office) 845.353.1251 (fax) 845.353.5276
For more info on our delicious products, visit barkTHINS.com
WPU students and recent grads may contact: