Assistant Brand Manager Responsibilities
The Assistant Brand Manager works closely with Brand Managers to achieve the retail goals for the Time Inc Book special editions. This role is the group’s marketing and financial analyst and is responsible for a variety of analytical requests. In addition, the candidate contributes to the development, analysis and execution of retail marketing strategies, and supports financial budgeting/reforecasting.
- Manage the retail distribution for all publications.
- Support marketing initiatives by developing sales aids and marketing materials, and executing and reporting results on marketing promotions. This includes collaborating with multiple departments across Time Inc (Research, Edit, Sales, Wholesale, Creative Services, Production, etc.).
- Work with finance and marketing teams to process invoices and complete monthly promotion reconciliations.
- Lead the communication around merchandising efforts to ensure proper display and distribution via national checkout pockets.
- Assist in the development of retail strategy and budget.
- Contribute to the ideation of products to publish.
- Provide ongoing analysis to support key initiatives and ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2+ years’ experience with marketing.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to travel up to NYC (up to two days per week or as required).
- A desire to make an impact to our team!
New Jersey – Parsippany
Application details: https://timeinc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Careers/job/New-Jersey–Parsippany/Assistant-Brand-Manager_JR0002747
WPUNJ Star Alum apply to: