SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Intern-NY Publicity for the New York Publicity/Promotion department. The Worldwide Marketing Domestic Publicity Department is responsible for managing all publicity for our Domestic Theatrical Releases. This internship is designed to expose students interested in pursuing careers in marketing to several facets of Publicity while giving them hands on experience assisting the Publicity team in theatrical releases.
Work with individuals in department on specific strategic projects pertaining to theatrical releases.
Participate in all team meetings, brainstorming sessions, department events, screenings and other activities to gain exposure to all parts of Publicity.
Assigned specific individual projects to work on throughout the internship which pertain to all aspects of Publicity.
Research and respond to inquiries.
Distribute incoming/outgoing faxes, e-mails, tapes, and other correspondence.
Performs administrative duties as assigned.
Candidate must be currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university.
Preferred students will be studying Marketing or Communications.
PC knowledge preferred: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows.
Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
Proficient in internet research.
Experience in an office setting or the entertainment industry preferred.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
Must have the ability to organize.
Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
To apply: https://careers.timewarner.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=391&siteid=36&jobid=752312
Theatre Ventures Internship
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Theatre Ventures Inc. seeks an Intern-Theatre Ventures for the WB Theatre Ventures Overhead department.
- Assisting on script readings and workshops in the theatre industry.
- Works with group to research creative talent for upcoming projects.
- Works with the group assisting with Marketing and Press related projects.
- Attending Industry events on behalf of the group.
- Performing general administrative duties as needed.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university.
- Prior internship experience preferred.
- Keen interest in Theatre.
- Prior experience in theatre industry a plus.
- Must be willing to attend evening events.
- Good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to excel in working live events or events not in a traditional office environment.
- Must be able to maintain a positive disposition in a fast-paced environment and during demanding times.
To apply: https://careers.timewarner.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=391&siteid=36&jobid=752306
More Time Warner, Inc. internships and jobs: http://www.timewarner.com/careers/areas-of-operation/internships