- Teen.com is a teen and tween website and source for celebrity and entertainment news, freebies and giveaways, exclusive video interviews, red carpet style, movie reviews, new music and funny viral videos.
Responsibilities include writing BYLINED daily news and feature posts, updating our social media pages (mainly Tumblr and Pinterest), transcribing interviews and providing general assistance to our editors. There will also be opportunities to interview celebrities and attend red-carpet events. Prospective candidates must possess strong writing skills. Experience with WordPress and Photoshop is a plus. The ideal candidate is web-savvy, witty, organized and the go-to Internet know-it-all among their friends.
- Job Benefits: If you’re an experienced writer who’s as knowledgeable about Kylie Jenner and Zayn Malik as you are about YouTubers and Vine stars, this is the perfect internship for you! We’re looking for a dedicated intern to work 3-4 days a week from our NYC office starting in May.
- Hourly Rate/Salary: $10/Hour
- Job Application Contact Name: Kaitlin Cubria
- Job Application Contact Email: email@example.com
To see many more magazine jobs and internships visit: www.ed2010.com