Senior Account Executive / Corporate Advisory
The H+K New York team is looking for an Account Executive/SAE to join our dynamic corporate advisory team with focus on corporate and B2B. This role presents an exciting opportunity to help design and execute corporate communications programs for a wide range of business-to-business and financial services brands.
What you’ll be doing:
· Conducting in-depth research and compiling detailed analysis on industry trends, events and activities or corporate benchmarking and best practices in support of presentation deliverables to C-level executives
· Drafting a range of written materials including client memorandums, key messages and other content
· Developing media monitoring reports and compiling media analysis using tools such as Vocus, Cision, Factiva and Radian 6
· Supporting media relations activities, including developing media materials and pitching media
· Managing projects and directing junior staff as needed to achieve objectives
· Interfacing with potential client contacts, vendors and internal teams
· Actively participating in team, staff and client meetings and proactively seeking and sharing relevant information when appropriate
· Proactively working with supervisors to establish and track career goals, training and skill-building needs
· Assisting team members with additional assignments as needed
What you’ll need to get here:
· Undergraduate degree
· Minimum 3-5 years of full-time communications experience; corporate communications agency experience preferred
· Significant experience in secondary research, including synthesis of findings and development of recommendations
· Advanced writing skills (proven ability across a range of written deliverables including research memos, press releases, communications plans, executive speaking points, social media content, etc.)
· Strong media relations/pitching skills, with relevant media contacts
· Direct client experience
· Creative, presentation design skills a plus (PowerPoint, Adobe, Illustrator, etc.)
· Organized, detail oriented, energetic, problem solver
· Articulate, poised, personable, team player and quick on your feet
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support, schedule flexibility (hours & location), fitness reimbursement, your birthday off, commuter assistance and more
· New business commission potential and employee referral bonus
· A career working with and influencing bold, creative teams and client accounts that include on-the-verge startups and global giants
· An inspiring, passionate, driven, fun, and creative office culture
· Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
Want to collaborate and create with us?
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé, cover letter and salary expectations.
About Hill+Knowlton Strategies
H+K Strategies offers senior counsel, insightful research and strategic communications planning throughout the world. We have over 87 offices around the globe, and our clients represent 59 of Interbrand’s 2013 Top 100 Global Brands. 50 percent of global Fortune 500 companies have chosen to work with our firm, and our relationship with WPP – one of the world’s largest communications groups – gives us an unmatched worldwide presence.
Our firm has been in the wisdom business for more than 80 years, and our world-class teams of trusted advisors and creative experts have a wealth of experience in strengthening brands, reputations and bottom lines. Our teams collaborate across time zones, languages and cultures to engage in public conversations that help clients make solid decisions and craft compelling messages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Find the listing and online application process here: http://www.hkstrategies.com/careers/
WPUNJ Alums mention Professor Brown and apply to:
Matthew Ward (WPUNJ Alum!)
825 3rd Avenue Suite 2400
New York, NY, 10022 United States