We provide a range of hospitality products and services through our global portfolio of world-renowned brands under our parent company, Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN).
Do you want to be part of a company ranked as one of the best places to work?
Wyndham Hotel Group (WHG) is the world’s largest hotel company with approximately 7,410 hotels in 67 countries that represent 15 well-known hotel brands including Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Ramada®, Days Inn®, Super 8®, Howard Johnson® and Travelodge®. All hotels in the U.S. are independently owned and operated excluding certain Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham and TRYP by Wyndham hotels which are managed by Wyndham Hotel Group Management Inc.
- College degree/ 2-4 years related experience
- BA/BS in Journalism, Communications or Public Relations-related field
- Experience preferred in corporate communications environment, or public relations agency or travel related company
- Maintain strong relationships with Human Resources, Investor Relations, Finance Operations, and Legal business units’ functions as well as Company business units.
- Ability to utilize AP Writing Style
- Computer proficiency, an in-depth knowledge of software publishing tools.
Strong writing, reporting, interviewing and editing skills
Exceptional reasoning abilities
Excellent verbal skills; able to clearly communicate ideas and concerns
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
Ability to handle and troubleshoot requests and challenges
Sense of urgency
Solid interpersonal skills
MS PowerPoint presentation skills