Wyndham Worldwide Corporate
Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world’s largest hospitality companies with more than 30,000 employees across six continents. We offer individual consumers and business customers a variety of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.
We offer people with talent; passion and integrity a world of opportunity…Come join our family!
We strive to cultivate a global workforce where talented individuals from a wide array of backgrounds, with different experiences and viewpoints are valued. We have a culture rich in diversity where personal accountability, professional growth opportunities and recognition for a job well-done are everyday occurrences.
The Strategic Sourcing Marketing Coordinator reports into and supports the Manager, marketing communications in the execution of the Strategic Development & Sourcing brand vision. He/she supports the manager in the deployment of department strategies and tactics, and in the measuring, analyzing, and controlling of department performance.
He/she will work in close collaboration with the VP marketing communications, Sr. director marketing communications, agency of record, graphic design team (VISCOMM), as well as all other related marketing support agencies.
He/she must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to create and drive closer, more collaborative supplier marketing relationships. He/she must maintain the overall value of our existing supplier relationships but furthermore be able to uncover and realize new supplier values. The marketing communications coordinator will support the team in the creation, development and execution of strategic marketing plans with our supplier base. He/she will measure supplier-marketing performance and support the team in the analysis of the results, in drawing conclusions and in implementing control mechanisms to further drive supplier-marketing revenues. He/she will support the execution and delivery of internal and external marketing communications across online and offline channels, including but not limited to: promotional materials for limited-time offers, supplier directories, online supplier profile webpages and supplier fact sheets. Additionally he/she will maintain, release and manage all databases, supplier marketing deadline reminder communications, direct mail activity, facsimile activity and the event logistics for supplier related events.
The coordinator, marketing communications will ensure all online and offline content is consistent and effective in terms of department and organizational brand messaging and overall image. He/she will work closely with VISCOMM, our graphic services team, to understand and implement new branding guidelines for each respective business unit and champion our initiatives to ensure all department content is in line with the overall organizational branding.
- Support the team in the creation of annual strategic marketing plans for assigned suppliers. Inclusive of the supporting the execution of activity, measurement, analysis of performance while identifying and driving enhancements
- Maintain online and offline collateral/content where required in support of overall supplier, department, organizational and company goals and objectives
- Provide marketing communications and branding support for key Strategic Development and Sourcing department initiatives and key business unit defined initiatives
- Maintain, monitor and manage department expenses
- Support manager, marketing communications in the maintenance and creation of all PowerPoint presentations
- Support manager, marketing communications in the production of web analytics and website maintenance
- Collate, format and distribute owner, operator databases
- Draft and release marketing channel deadline reminders
- Degree in marketing and/or communications related field required
- Relationship management experience preferred, strong interpersonal skills required
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
- 1-2+ years marketing and/or communications experience preferred
- Experience with CMS platforms or web-based management platforms preferred
- Microsoft flexible (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required. Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop preferred.
- Report into and support manager, marketing communications. Work in close collaboration with sr. director, marketing communications and VP marketing communications