Cohn & Wolfe, a global communications agency, builds brands and corporate reputations through an uncompromising commitment to creativity. The agency’s strategic approach unearths fresh, relevant insights leading to communications solutions that deliver measurable business success. Over its 45-year history, Cohn & Wolfe’s brand marketing work and world-class digital media campaigns have attracted top brands around the world, winning awards at the Cannes Health Lions, the Global SABREs and the Global PRWeek Awards. With a creative network of more than 1,200 employees in over 50 offices across North America, EMEA and Asia, the agency has been named a Best Place to Work by The Holmes Report, PRWeek and PRNews. Cohn & Wolfe is part of WPP (Nasdaq: WPPGY), the world’s largest communications services group.
Cohn & Wolfe, a top global public relations and integrated marketing firm, is seekinga highly creative, motivated candidate to work as an Account Coordinator, Paid Media in our flagship New York office. Don’t let the paid media title fool you – this is fully integrated digital marketing strategist role that aims to achieve client business objectives through data-driven creative marketing strategy.
We are looking for a proactive team player who has an outgoing personality and is not afraid to think outside of the box. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong marketing and digital analytic skills. He/she must be detailed oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task and prioritize under deadlines. A solid working knowledge of digital media advertising platforms and Microsoft Office along with an interest in marketing and public relations is required.
This is a paid position and all candidates must be available to work full-time (approx. 40 hours per week) for a 6 month contract beginning immediately. Responsibilities include:
Paid Media Strategy & Execution
- Work under the VP, Paid Media to drive development and execution of paid digital media strategies
- Assist the digital strategy / account team with the integration and measurement of paid media into new and existing client programs
- Foster relationships and run campaigns on platforms like Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Taboola, Outbrain, Sharethrough and Disqus
- Serve as paid digital advertising strategist/consultant for plan creation and as a liaison between account teams and paid media management team
- Help to define paid media processes: planning, management, monitoring, and measurement
- Establish / maintain relationships across the network to streamline paid media efforts and facilitate network-wide paid media trainings: capabilities, best practice, case studies, etc.
- Participate in online certifications and professional development of teams
Digital Marketing & Business Development
- Demonstrate professional experience in emerging media, with a clear understanding how to apply tools and technology to infuse innovative digital and social strategies into new and existing work
- Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply this information in preparing and presenting focused programs and recommendations
- Assist in education of internal peers and external clients on paid media and digital trends
- Identify and assist in building new service offerings in relation to paid media and digital strategy
- Build and present concepts and programs, both for clients and for new business proposals/opportunities
- Monitor paid media plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis
- 1 years of interactive experience/internships
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing/business/PR/Communications or related field
- Experience running/assisting in paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Taboola, Outbrain and more
- Solid grasp of social, digital, word-of-mouth marketing, personal and professional experience across the digital and social space, and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Strong understanding of community engagement and online campaign experience
- Understanding of how to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working effectively with colleagues and clients across organizations and geographies
- Certified in Google AdWords Search Advertising is preferred
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your resume and cover letter to Melin Thomas at email@example.com with “Account Coordinator, Paid Media” as the subject line.
Cohn & Wolfe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.