Paid Public Relations/Marketing Internship
15-20 hours per week
Princeton Life Sciences & Healthcare PR Agency Internship
A growing public relations firm specializing in healthcare and life sciences public relations seeks an energetic and self-starting college student or recent graduate with excellent research, organizational, and writing skills who has an interest in healthcare/life sciences public relations. Our firm is focused on delivering high-quality service and measurable results for our clients. The internship experience we offer is different in that you’ll be able to contribute directly to agency marketing work and business development, as well as some operational tasks.
- Assist CEO in various operational tasks
- Assist in business development and agency operations
- Assist in managing JFK Communication’s social media and marketing initiatives
- Develop content for JFK Communication’s website
- Pursuing college degree or recent college graduate in public relations, communications or journalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attitude/self-starter/professional
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Previous PR internship and/or social media experience highly preferred
Candidates must be available to work 2-3 days a week during normal business hours, with the option of having additional hours. JFK Communications is located in Skillman, NJ, which is located just north of Princeton and about 30 minutes from New Brunswick.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to Info@jfkhealth.com with “Internship” in the subject line.