The S3 Agency is “The New York Agency in New Jersey” – specializing in advertising, public relations
and social media. Since 2001, we have had the privilege to work with some of the world’s most admired
brands. Our creative work has won an almost indecent amount of awards, and more importantly, yielded
significant ROI for our clients’ bottom lines.
A few items that set S3 apart:
• Media-agnostic approach drives full integration of advertising, PR & social media
• WBENC-certified woman-owned business ensures our thinking is as diverse as our ownership
• ISO 9001:2008 certification is a testament to the effectiveness of our quality management system
Day-to-day social media duties will include: assisting with CPG social media programs, creating social
content, monitoring communities, assisting with prize fulfillment, and performing research and reporting
Day-to-day public relations duties will include: assisting with CPG PR programs, building media lists,
writing pitches and releases, media outreach, performing research, fulfilling media sample requests, and
The right candidate will:
– Live and breathe our core values: get it; get it done right; have fun getting it done.
– Love working on multiple accounts.
– Foster clear communications.
– Stay up to date with current communications channels and technologies.
– Contribute creative ideas during brainstorms.
– Approach every assignment and every day with enthusiasm.