Cohn & Wolfe, a global communications agency, builds brands and corporate reputations through an uncompromising commitment to creativity. The agency’s strategic approach unearths fresh, relevant insights leading to communications solutions that deliver measurable business success. Over its 45-year history, Cohn & Wolfe’s brand marketing work and world-class digital media campaigns have attracted top brands around the world, winning awards at the Cannes Health Lions, the Global SABREs and the Global PRWeek Awards. With a creative network of more than 1,200 employees in over 50 offices across North America, EMEA and Asia, the agency has been named a Best Place to Work by The Holmes Report, PRWeek and PRNews. Cohn & Wolfe is part of WPP (Nasdaq: WPPGY), the world’s largest communications services group.
We are looking for a proactive team player who has an outgoing personality and is not afraid to think outside of the box. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong marketing and digital analytic skills. He/she must be detailed oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task and prioritize under deadlines. A solid working knowledge of digital media advertising platforms and Microsoft Office along with an interest in marketing and public relations is required.
This is a paid position and all candidates must be available to work full-time (approx. 40 hours per week) for a 6 month contract beginning immediately. Responsibilities include:
Digital Media Strategy / Administration
- Work under the Vice President of Paid & Integrated Media to drive the development and execution of paid digital media strategies for a world class portfolio of brands.
- Assist the digital strategy / account teams with the integration and measurement of paid media into the traditional PR framework.
- Foster relationships and run campaigns on platforms like Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Taboola, Outbrain, Sharethrough and Disqus.
- Serve as a paid digital advertising strategist/consultant for strategy creation and act as a liaison between account teams and the VP, Paid Media.
- Help to define and drive paid media processes such as planning, management, monitoring, and measurement.
- Establish / maintain relationships across our global network to streamline paid media efforts and facilitate network-wide digital media trainings: capabilities, best practices, case studies, etc.
- Participate in online certifications and professional development of teams. Plan / participate in team trainings and organize digital marketing vendor lunch & learns.
Marketing Planning & Execution
- Demonstrate professional experience in emerging media, with a clear understanding how to apply tools and technology to infuse innovative digital and social strategies into new and existing work.
- Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply this information in preparing and presenting focused programs and recommendations.
- Assist in education of internal peers and external clients on paid media and digital trends.
- Identify and assist in building new service offerings in relation to paid media and digital strategy.
- Build and present concepts and programs, both for clients and for new business proposals/opportunities.
- Monitor paid media plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis.
- 1 years of interactive experience/internships.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing/business/PR/Communications or related field.
- Experience running/assisting in paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Taboola, Outbrain and more.
- Solid grasp of social, digital, word-of-mouth marketing, personal and professional experience across the digital and social space, and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Strong understanding of community engagement and online campaign experience.
- Understanding of how to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences.
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working effectively with colleagues and clients across organizations and geographies.
- Certified in Google AdWords Search Advertising is preferred.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your resume and cover letter to Melin Thomas at melin.thomas@cohnwolfe with “Account Coordinator, Paid Media” as the subject line.
Cohn & Wolfe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.