Assistant/Associate Brand Manager Responsibilities
Time Inc. Retail is currently recruiting for an Assistant/Associate Brand Manager. This role provides key support for achieving targeted retail goals for the special edition magazines (bookazines) published under internal (i.e. People, Time, etc.) and partnership (ie. National Geographic, etc.) brands.
– Contribute to the ideation of products to publish.
– Assist in the development of retail strategy and budget.
– Support marketing initiatives by developing sales aids and marketing materials, and executing and reporting results on marketing promotions. This includes collaborating with multiple departments across Time Inc (Research, Edit, Sales, Wholesale, Creative Services, Production, etc.).
– Work with finance and marketing teams to process invoices and complete monthly promotion reconciliations.
– Manage print orders & distribution.
– Provide ongoing analysis to support key initiatives and ad-hoc requests.
-Bachelor’s degree with 1-2+ years’ experience with marketing
-Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools.
-Strong written and communication skills
-Project Management experience or a strong desire to learn it
-Ability to travel up to NYC (up to two days per week or as required).
Go to careers.timeinc.com and search for Requisition #143551BR to see the official posting. WPUNJ alumni may contact WPUNJ M.A. in Professional Communication alumna Kat Barnet directly at email@example.com.