barkTHINS® snacking chocolate is a line of incredibly delicious, thin, dark chocolate packed with America’s favorite snack ingredients. Founded in 2013 by Scott Semel, barkTHINS® is taking the industry by storm with its irresistibly thin snacks that consumers love to eat. These seriously tasty chocolates are available in top retailers nationwide and regionally such as: Wegmans, Whole Foods Market, Harris Teeter, Stop & Shop, Target, Amazon, The Fresh Market, Costco. Trade and the media are continuing to take notice, and barkTHINS® is gaining acclaim (and awards) for its innovative line of great tasting snacking chocolate! (For more information, visit www.barkTHINS.com).
barkTHINS Summer Intern 2015 — STARS ONLY PLEASE!!!
The barkTHINS® team is looking for a highly motivated, organized and creative individual to fulfil the summer internship position.
- Support on-going field sales and marketing organization (ie. shipping materials)
- Support initial customer service inquires– on line, call-in, and/or event
- Send out product samples and shipping requests – work with Sales Ops team
- Work closely with Marketing team to fulfill event/campaign needs
- Monitor social media activity with Marketing Coordinator
- Perform in-store product demos and interact with consumers in the field
- Strong organizational, planning, networking and relationship building skills; collaborative, cross-functional team skills, resourcefulness, ability to creatively solve problems, excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Must be a self-starter, be punctual and reliable, be able to work some weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
- Need reliable transportation
- Must have a love for chocolate!
20 hours per week, PAID!
Interest? Send your cover email and resume to Nicole Barretta firstname.lastname@example.org
- N. Route 303, Suite 101, Congers, NY 10920 | (office) 845.353.1251 (Rockland County)
For more product information, visit barkTHINS.com