PR Revolution is fast-growing boutique public relations agency focusing on established and emerging consumer product brands, fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients accustomed to top-notch service and results.
We’re looking for a few star professionals who live and breathe beauty and consumer pr, have their pulse on the latest trends and celeb gossip, NEVER miss a deadline, are strategic and creative thinkers and writers, and has 1-4 years experience (internships are great!) in an agency role that included client- and press-facing work.
Multiple positions for IMMEDIATE START DATES! STARS ONLY PLEASE!
Entry-level and professionals with up to 4 years agency experience.
Media contact/interaction and had some client contact; brainstormed ideas and sourced leads via media databases; kept up with industry trends and news; conceptualized and written ongoing schedule of pitches and outreach; generated weekly reports for clients/internal documentation; tracked client press placements; pulled and tracked samples; managed junior staff and interns
- Established / ability to grow contacts with fashion/beauty/lifestyle press and ideally celebrity reps
- Strong writing and grammar skills, ability and creativity to translate current trends in fashion, pop and celebrity culture into relevant pitches and timely ideas for our clients
- Events experience – has helped plan and staff brand launch parties, after-parties, in-store events and press previews
- Ability to thrive, multi-task, focus on details and remain strong in a fast-paced, high-pressure, multiple-priority environment
- Great organizational skills, experience and ability managing multiple workflows from beginning to end
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc.; strong internet research and social media skills
- Comfortable working in a small office environment – strong team player who can also work independently and wear many hats!
If this is you, please submit your resume, salary requirements, writing samples and recent placements.
Address cover notes to:
Elyse Bender- Segall
Livingston, NJ and NYC offices