Senior Account Executive
Consumer and Lifestyle brands
Litzky Public Relations, a boutique agency on the Hoboken waterfront, has an immediate opening for a talented Senior Account Executive (SAE) with a background in consumer and lifestyle PR. LPR is a close knit team of 20 hardworking, loyal, and fun individuals known for our result-focused approach and exceptional client services. The SAE will supervise an internal team and be responsible for managing client accounts, creating and executing consumer media campaigns and events, and maintaining relationships with press and influencers. As a small agency with big clients, our employees wear many hats. Candidate must be a team player, ready to roll up their sleeves and jump right in.
The SAE must have a minimum of five years of relevant experience in public relations. Agency experience is a must and in-house experience is a plus.
- Client management – primary day-to-day contact for multiple clients
- Team management – primary contact for internal team of professionals
- Project management – create and manage timelines and budgets; liaise with internal creative department, vendors, venues, etc.
- Event management – create, manage, and execute special events
- Media relations – set strategy, manage campaigns, maintain relationships, uncover new contacts
- Influencer relations – maintain relationships, identify new opportunities
- Press materials – draft and edit
- Thought leadership – lead creative brainstorming sessions
- Minimum of five years experience (agency or corporate)
- Management experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or communications
- Exceptional organization and project management abilities; aptitude for prioritization and multitasking
- Resourceful problem solver; ability to resolve conflict and address client issues thoughtfully and efficiently
- Ability to communicate effectively and to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent writing and editing skills – for both creative and professional materials
- Strategic and effective media relations skills; existing relationships with consumer/lifestyle press
- Energetic, self starter with positive outlook
- Ability and willingness to travel
We offer excellent benefits to our employees. In addition to a competitive salary base and compensation plan for all of our positions, we offer:
- Excellent career path
- Top-of-the-line healthcare coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Medical flexible spending account
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Summer hours
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
About Our Company:
Litzky Public Relations (LPR) was founded in 1988 by Michele Litzky. Today, 20 public relations professionals comprise the LPR team. What they have in common is a scrupulous work ethic and a ‘nose for news.’ We’re strategic thinkers with big ideas and the talent to bring them to fruition. A full-service agency, our clients range from international blue chip companies to small start-ups with a great story or unusual product. Regardless of their size, all of our clients get the ‘star’ treatment. And, we deliver what we promise. For more information on LPR please visitwww.litzkypr.com.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Resumes only. NO CALLS. Please send resumes email@example.com.
Work with top PR professionals to gain experience in the public relations field!
Litzky Public Relations, a boutique agency on the Hoboken waterfront, is looking for two summer interns and we are currently accepting resumes.
The LPR internship program strives to provide undergraduate and graduate students with meaningful and practical work experience.
LPR Interns will participate in a variety of projects and engage with fellow team members. Responsibilities include but are not limited to research, drafting copy, participating in brainstorming meetings, assisting with social media, building and maintaining media lists, supporting planning and execution of events, maintaining clip reports and minor administrative tasks.
Interns are paid hourly and may arrange for credit through school.
Interested in joining our family? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Our Company:
Litzky Public Relations (LPR) was founded in 1988 by Michele Litzky. Today, 20 public relations professionals comprise the LPR team. What they have in common is a scrupulous work ethic and a ‘nose for news.’ We’re strategic thinkers with big ideas and the talent to bring them to fruition. A full-service agency, our clients range from international blue chip companies to small start-ups with a great story or unusual product. Regardless of their size, all of our clients get the ‘star’ treatment. And, we deliver what we promise. For more information on LPR please visit www.litzkypr.com.