The S3 Agency — the New York Agency in New Jersey — is a boutique advertising / public relations / social media hotbed in Boonton, NJ. We are currently seeking a Social Media/Public Relations Intern to assist our brilliant team! We’re looking for an enthusiastic team-player who can commit to at least 10 hours/week and is excited about gaining hands-on experience in social media, public relations, and marketing.
Day-to-day social media duties will include assisting with CPG social media programs, creating social content, monitoring communities, assisting with prize fulfillment, and performing research and reporting tasks. Day-to-day public relations duties will include assisting with CPG PR programs, building media lists, writing pitches and releases, media outreach, performing research, fulfilling media sample requests, and reporting tasks.
The right candidate will:
– Live and breathe our core values: get it; get it done right; have fun getting it done.
– Love working on multiple accounts.
– Foster clear communications.
– Stay up to date with current communications channels and technologies.
– Contribute creative ideas during brainstorms.
– Approach every assignment and every day with enthusiasm.
If this sounds like you, you sound like one of us and we hope you’ll submit a resume and letter telling us why you might be right for S3.
Attention: Mr. Jaime Hamel firstname.lastname@example.org
College credits. Small daily mean/travel stipend provided.