NJ Social Media Summit at William Paterson University.
Friday, April 10, 2015 • 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. University Commons Ballroom C, Wayne, New Jersey
This day-long event will bring together scholars, practitioners and students who are interested in social media research. Our distinguished speakers will unveil the latest social media research findings and
discuss emerging issues in social media communication.
No registration fee.
Lunch and refreshments will be served.
Register online 24/7 at:
Speakers and topics include:
- Katie Delahaye Paine, CEO, Paine Publishing: Theory Meets Reality: Implementing PR & Social Media Measurement Standards
- Dr. Jennifer Gibbs, Rutgers University: Strategic Use of Social Media for Distributed Collaboration
- Dr. Tina McCorkindale, Appalachian State University, Senior Editor of the Institute of Public Relations, Social Media Research Center: The State of Social Media Research
- Dr. Lisa Chewning, Penn State University: How Stakeholders Are Using Social Media to Connect with Organizations
- Brandi Boatner, Digital Experience Manager, IBM: Big Data in Social Media
SocialMedia Flyer April 10 Event – Download flyer with guest panelist details and more!