CPR Communications (CPR) is seeking an entry-level public relations account manager who is a self-starter ready to hit the ground running!
CPR creates powerful, integrated, strategic marketing and communications plans for today’s aggressive media world. We understand how communications can support organizational goals and our team listens and works cooperatively to define problems and opportunities in both the long and short terms. CPR empowers messages for defined audiences to launch products and services, attract clients and elevate awareness. Our proactive campaigns filter external factors, identify internal forces and unleash potential for domestic and international companies of all sizes, emerging and established, complex and simplistic. Headquartered in Elmwood Park, N.J., CPR has applied proven, prioritized principles of communications and marketing for publicly traded companies, privately held entities and not-for-profit organizations since 1981.
Support Account Executives
- Media relations – pitching the media, developing relationships and uncovering new outlets
- Media monitoring and brainstorming unique news hooks for clients
- Develop press materials (pitch letters, press releases, one-sheets, Q&A’s, etc.)
- Create and update media lists
- Clip media placements and create client reports
- Client events – planning, pitching, onsite support, etc.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to client requests
- Client conference support (develop press materials, schedule and coordinate onsite interviews, etc.)
- Identify and research new opportunities for clients and the agency
- Work with interns to update CPR’s social media platforms and blog
- Bachelor’s degree; at least one year of previous PR/communications experience is highly preferred (agency/corporate or internship)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for public relations and social media
- Team player with a work hard play hard mentality
- Eager to learn
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Business casual work environment
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Salary commensurate with experience
Candidates, please email your cover letter, resume and writing samples to Katelyn Petersen, email@example.com.