Job: Communications – Great for a recent public relations grad! Other students have been HIRED full-time as a result of great work in this internship!
Primary Location: United States of America-New Jersey-Parsippany
Employee Status: Internship
Business Unit: Wyndham Worldwide
Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world’s largest hospitality companies with more than 30,000 employees across six continents. We offer individual consumers and business customers a variety of hospitality products and services as well as various accommodation alternatives and price ranges through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.
We offer people with talent; passion and integrity a world of opportunity…Come join our family!
We strive to cultivate a global workforce where talented individuals from a wide array of backgrounds, with different experiences and viewpoints are valued. We have a culture rich in diversity where personal accountability, professional growth opportunities and recognition for a job well-done are everyday occurrences.
- Developing and posting content to Company digital channels including, but not limited to, ww.com, Wyndham Nation and various social media channels.
- Daily media tracking.
- Assisting with research, writing on Wyntern blog, and short writing for communications team, award submission and tracking.
- Communications, Tech fields, Marketing, Journalism, Media
- Basic computer skills, strong interpersonal skills, must be highly organized, knowledge of social media channels
– See more at: http://careers.wyndhamworldwide.com/jobs/details?job_id=1071408#sthash.qBIDNi5y.dpuf