Grain Bath & Home
Job Title: Intern — Much can be done from home for a strong candidate!
Position: Part-Time, 2-3 hours/week
Supervisor Name/Title: Michelle Marom, Founder
Location/Internship site address: Off site-all computer or cell phone usage
Main Job Purpose: To provide social media and marketing help to a new start-up company that creates natural and healthy beauty products.
- To help bring sales to the website with a clear marketing plan
- Increase the SEO awareness on Google
- Increasing awareness of Grain on social media
- Help promote the brand of Grain and distinguish it from the competition
Skills / Qualifications:
- Creative writing skills mainly for social media (editing not necessary)
- Must be at least a junior, senior or recent graduate
- Availability: Flexible with the hours but do need availability twice a month to meet or follow up on the telephone.
- Must be able to take initiative, be a self-learner and EASY GOING-the latter is a MUST 🙂
- Have an interest in “green beauty” or at least have a creative vision for natural beauty products
- Must have an interest in start-up companies, an interest and creative vision in helping a company learn how to grow (slowly)
Social Media Platforms-Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
Knowledge of Google Analytics
How to Apply:
Cover letter & resume
Send Materials to: