Bollare Communications, a dynamic bi-coastal firm specializing in fashion, accessories, lifestyle, and beauty public relations, is seeking Spring 2015 Beauty & Lifestyle interns to join the NEW YORK team. Applicants should have a strong interest in PR and a passion for everything beauty!
Interns will gain exposure to all facets of the industry and get a unique opportunity to support the beauty and lifestyle team with event coordination, creation of media lists, product trafficking to top tier editors, and more while working on various beauty and lifestyle brands.
The intern should should be able to start in mid-December or early January and be available 2-4 days a week.
All interested applicants please e-mail resumes and a short cover letter to Amanda@bollare.com http://www.bollare.com/
Applicants would work first hand with the account coordinator, account supervisor and account director on all luxury makeup, haircare and skincare brands.
Responsibilities include tracking coverage, monitoring and creating press clippings, assisting in event planning, and organizational and administrative tasks.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research for editorial calendars, outlet contacts and current trends to assist with pitches and proposals
- Assisting with preparation and organization of all events
- Assist on social media activity
- Provide support for monthly and weekly client reports
- Actively contribute to the development of client PR plans and project
- Overall support and management in day-to-day Bollare activities
Applicants must be punctual and able to work in a fast paced environment, have a strong interest in beauty/lifestyle and demonstrate leadership and creativity.
This position is unpaid although school credit is available.