Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Tracks and ensures that project deadlines are met by developing schedules and coordinating requirements, maintaining team calendar, prioritizing upcoming due-dates, and sending follow-up reminders to team members and management.
• Creates, delivers, edits, and optimizes marketing materials, presentations, and ads to ensure that these are in-line with marketing strategy.
• Supports the maintenance of websites including adding graphics, revising text, and adding updated information.
• Prepares marketing and analytical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data, market trends, customer service requests, etc.
• Coordinates meetings by identifying and assembling requirements and materials; attends tradeshows as required.
• Maintains and publishes email marketing using Constant Contact and other marketing lists or mass email initiatives.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for new and existing projects and requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job.
Education and Experience
• 2-3 years of experience (internships count!)
• Experience using all Microsoft and Adobe products, and HTML preferred
• Graphic design background required
• Familiarity with email program Constant Contact a plus
Skills and Competencies
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work both individually and with a team
• Proactiveness and finding ways to improve existing processes
• Must be able to work under pressure
Check out the great work amazing events on the company web page: http://www.mfvexpo.com/
Send resume and letter of interest to:
Sonia Perrone [firstname.lastname@example.org]