Jr. Account Executive (New Jersey)
PR Revolution is a boutique public relations agency focusing on established and emerging consumer product brands, fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients accustomed to service and results.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes beauty and consumer pr, has their pulse on the latest trends and celeb gossip, NEVER misses a deadline, is a strategic and creative thinker and writer, and has 1-3 years experience in an agency role that included client- and press-facing work.
1-3 years agency experience (including internships) – you’ve been a point of contact for media and had some client contact; brainstormed ideas and sourced leads via media databases; kept up with industry trends and news; conceptualized and written ongoing schedule of pitches and outreach; generated weekly reports for clients/internal documentation; tracked client press placements; pulled and tracked samples; managed junior staff and interns
– Established contacts with fashion/beauty/lifestyle press and ideally celebrity reps
– Strong writing and grammar skills, ability and creativity to translate current trends in fashion, pop and celebrity culture into relevant pitches and timely ideas for our clients
– Events experience – has helped plan and staff brand launch parties, after-parties, in-store events and press previews
– Ability to thrive, multi-task, focus on details and remain strong in a fast-paced, high-pressure, multiple-priority environment
– Great organizational skills, experience and ability managing multiple workflows from beginning to end
– Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Photoshop, etc.; strong internet research and social media skills
– Comfortable working in a small office environment – strong team player who can also work independently and wear many hats!
Interested? Send a writing sample with your resume ASAP!