Coyne PR is currently accepting INTERN applications for the Spring of 2015!
Our internships in one of the many practices areas/account teams are designed to give students the opportunity to participate in a variety of PR projects. You will compile “today’s news,” put together clip logs, media kits and mailings, have the opportunity to learn about and potentially pitch stories to the media, and write media alerts and/or press releases. Our primary goal is to provide a meaningful experience for students to participate in different areas, contribute to different functions and learn about the various aspects of public relations.
If you are a creative design student, we also have an internship available in our state-of-the-art graphic design studio, where we employ graphic designers, flash designers, and multi-media and video professionals.
What are the specific details?
- Interns are assigned to a specific team, though they may work on different projects or events if other teams have a need.
- We pay our interns $8.00 an hour and will work with your University or college in order for you to receive credit for your internship experience, since credit requirements are set by your institution.
- Hours are flexible and we work with your class schedule. The average week is 15-25 hours.
- Most internships are in our Parsippany, NJ office, although there is one opportunity in our Manhattan and Los Angeles offices.
- It’s easy to apply- just submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many other positions too! http://coynepr.com/culture/careers
Coyne PR is always looking for the BEST and BRIGHTEST PR professionals! Even if a position is not listed and we are not actively interviewing for a particular opening, please send your cover letter, including salary requirements and updated resume to email@example.com. We have a talent database we use daily to search for candidates for freelance opportunities, our internship programs and permanent openings in our New Jersey headquarters and NYC/Los Angeles offices. If you are not called in for an interview at this time, rest assured we will keep your credentials on file for future reference. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why consider Coyne? Coyne is one of the nation’s leading independent public relations agencies, representing category leaders in healthcare, travel, sports and entertainment, food and beverage, fashion and beauty, technology, automotive, and consumer products and goods. AND, we are a great place to work!