MWW is one of the nation’s top mid-sized public relations firms and one of the five largest independent agencies. The firm is industry-recognized for its work in consumer lifestyle marketing, digital marketing and social media, corporate communications, public affairs and government relations, consumer technology, healthcare and visual branding.
MWW’s approach to building and accelerating relevance for clients has been recognized with top industry awards, including the 2013 “PR Agency of the Year,” by the International Business Awards, 2013 “Midsize Agency of the Year” by the Bulldog Stars of PR Awards as well as 2013 “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” by NJBiz and 2012 “Top Places to Work in PR” by PR News. For more information on the firm’s capabilities and “Matter More” commitment, visit www.mww.com.Connect with MWW on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Plus and Instagram.
Now hiring an Associate/Intern for our East Rutherford, NJ office.
This is a paid position.
The associate will have the opportunity to learn how an agency operates while interacting with all levels of management. The intern will help with all aspects of several accounts, but primarily be responsible for media monitoring, drafting pitches and news releases and compiling media lists, among other tasks as needed.
- Maintain media and/or analyst contact lists
- Monitor media coverage for news of importance to clients & their industries
- Prepare media clip books
- Build editorial calendars and tradeshow/conference lists
- Assemble briefing books and media kits
- Pitch local and trade media as appropriate
- Order media clips from vendors
- Participate in account team strategy sessions
- Contribute to development of communication plans for client accounts
- Research peer companies to gather competitive intelligence
- Develop story ideas
- Succeed in a fast paced, challenging environment
Strong writing skills, eagerness to learn on-the-fly, willingness to interact with media, pay exceptional attention to detail and be extremely organized. Recent graduates or college juniors/seniors should apply. This is a paid internship.
Application details: https://jobs-mwwgroup.icims.com/jobs/2667/associate/job