Public Relations Agency specializing in Food, Wine and Spirits for a Public Relations and Marketing intern at their NYC office. The candidate will be expected to familiarize him/herself with our industry and generate ideas for content based on current events and trends in the Food & Beverage Industry. Daily lunch and travel stipend provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Developing press and media lists.
• Compiling placements and placement reports.
• Assisting with our marketing and public relations.
• Working to develop new project ideas.
• Collecting, organizing and presenting market research.
• Sending material to editors
• Organize supplies and order as required.
• Answer phones and distribute mail.
• Accept office packages and send out as required.
• Assist with administrative responsibilities.
• College Junior or Senior
• Prior PR or Social Media internship experience is ideal.
• Available 3 or more days a week
• You must have solid communication skills and be looking to shape your written and verbal skills for consumer PR.
• You must be able to commute to midtown Manhattan.
• You must have basic computer skills using Word, Outlook and Excel.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to Rachel Blom at firstname.lastname@example.org