Master of Arts in Professional Communication
Social Media Expert Panel and Admissions Event
March 27, 2014
University Commons Ballroom A
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Learn about the latest research and business trends in social media marketing from M.A. in Professional Communication graduates, students and faculty. Enjoy an overview of M.A. program developments and admissions options for our Corporate & Strategic Communication and Digital Media & Professional Writing tracks.
• Kat Barnet, Associate Brand Manager, Time Inc.
• Kristin Kuscin, Graduate Assistant, Sports Information Office, William Paterson University
• Izabella M. De Souza, Marketing Coordinator, Appeagle
• Dr. Angie Yoo, Assistant Professor, William Paterson University, Co-director of The New Jersey Center for Social Media Research
• Dr. Matt Crick, William Paterson University, Director of the New Jersey Center for Social Media Research
Panelists will unveil the latest research findings and discuss emerging tools in social media communication, branding and marketing.
• Social Media in the M.A. in Professional Communication classrooms
• An in-depth look at how brands are using Pinterest to engage with consumers
• Social Media: A Marketing Tool for Sports Organizations
• B2B Social Media Marketing, Tactics and Tools
• Power and Surveillance in YouTube: Is Everybody Watching
Admission is free. Refreshments will be served.
RSVP: BrownL50@wpunj.edu or register via http://www.wpunj.edu/admissions/graduate/prospective-students/events.dot