Food & Wine Magazine is hiring an event marketing coordinator.
• Organize and execute event activations and marketing programs for sponsors, partners and exhibitors at the premier culinary event in the country, the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen, including pre-event negotiations, coordination and onsite management
• Manage all aspects of the Exhibitor program at the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen, including building the application website, promotion, budgeting, selection and activation
• Research, create, propose and fulfill effective integrated marketing programs for advertisers across several magazine event, print, social and digital platforms
• Produce promotional materials for the Classic in Aspen including sell sheets, advertising campaign, external communications, registration resources and the printed event program book
• Accompany sales staff on calls to current and potential clients to represent the FOOD & WINE marketing department and speak knowledgeably about our marketing assets
• Maintain department databases and printed files/archives
• Budget management, data entry and financial tracking and projections
• Coordinate and organize inter-departmental and client meetings and correspondence
Position requires a minimum of 1-2 years in event or magazine marketing with strong organizational, communication and computer skills including Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel. Culinary event experience a plus but not required. Ideal candidate must be a self motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously. Willing to travel within the United States several times per year for event related activities and planning. College Degree required.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the marketing department for a publishing industry leader.
This position will report to Event Marketing Director.
Application details on the Time Inc. career page: http://www.timeinc.com/careers/