Client Strategy & Planning
Contract Type :
Contract Type :
MSLGROUP is looking for smart, innovative and passionate interns to participate in our Summer Insiders Challenge! Our interns have the opportunity to work in a variety of practice areas and represent some of the world’s most powerful brands within the consumer, corporate, healthcare, personal care, public affairs and technology industries. The deadline for all completed applications is Sunday, February 23, 2014.
Internships are available in the following office locations:
- New York
- San Francisco
- Toronto, Canada
- Washington, D.C
CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- Completed their junior year (rising seniors) or a recent graduate (December 2013 and May 2014) of undergraduate college;
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (communications-related major is preferred);
- Available to visit the selected office for Summer Insiders Challenge Day; and
- Available to work in our office 5 days per week (full-time) for 8-12 weeks.
- Duration: 8 -12 weeks; June – August 2014
- Compensation: This is a full-time, paid internship.
- Assignment: You will be assigned to work within a specific practice group/department and/or on an account team(s). You will also work with your fellow Insiders on a competitive project (completing a PR/integrated marketing program for one of our clients).
- Mentor: A mentor will be appointed to guide you throughout the summer.
- Training: You will participate in a robust PR training program, learning topics such as brainstorming, writing a PR plan, presenting with impact and leveraging digital/social media.
APPLICATION PROCESS Part 1: Submit your resume and complete the Summer Insiders Questionnaire Part 2: Submit your Summer Insiders Assignment: YOU-ser Generated Digital Content to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us see your imagination in action and help us get to know you through digital content. Please create and submit digital content all about YOU! From a 30-second video clip to a digital animation, an infographic, a website or custom Facebook page, we challenge you to experiment with your creativity and innovation in a digital medium while revealing something fascinating about yourself.Of course, include the basics like your name and college/major. Your content will be used during the event – and potentially posted on select social media outlets. (No worries, your written permission will be requested in advance!) Think visually, and don’t just submit a talking head video – think outside the box.
DEADLINE: Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:59PM
Submissions are REQUIRED for Challenge Day participation and must meet the following specs: Acceptable file formats – .WMV, .MOV, .JPG Acceptable file size – less than 100 MB For video/live-action submissions – entries may not exceed 30 seconds Please note:
- Selected candidates will be invited to participate in Summer Insiders Challenge Day, held in each of our participating locations on March 21, 2014. (Candidates are responsible for their own travel and accommodations if selected to participate in Challenge Day.)
- Candidates selected for Challenge Day will be notified on or around February 27, 2014.
- During Challenge Day, candidates will have the opportunity to meet with MSLGROUP staff, participate in a brainstorming session, have one-on-one interviews, complete a writing/editing assessment and deliver a mini-group presentation. This is the chance to “wow us” with why you should be selected as a Summer Insider!
- Based on the results of Challenge Day, MSLGROUP will select and notify the candidates chosen to be 2014 Summer Insiders by March 28, 2014, approximately.
The deadline for all completed applications is Sunday, February 23, 2014. Full application details here: http://bit.ly/mslinsiders