Sloane & Company is an industry-leading strategic communications firm specializing in corporate and financial public relations, investor relations, transaction support, public affairs, crisis and litigation support. Over the past ten years, the firm has earned a reputation for providing strategic counsel to C level executives of Fortune 500 public companies, as well as large and mid-sized private businesses and associations. Sloane & Company implements programs that move beyond ideas into action and generates meaningful results for clients of all sizes.
Sloane & Company has a compelling career opportunity for a high-energy, motivated, Intern. An internship at Sloane & Company offers a fast-paced work environment, front-line client exposure, opportunity to work on high profile assignments, and excellent career development and training programs. An ideal candidate will have solid research, writing and editing skills. Candidate should be a quick study with the ability to grasp complicated issues, think proactively and have a strong handle on, and interest in current events.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support senior staff, manage select projects and events, prepare status reports
- Read, identify and compile client media coverage
- Identify appropriate trade and business editors for upcoming pitches
- Identify appearance and speaking opportunities
- Handle press pitching, scheduling and logistics
- Research to compile comprehensive media lists
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB|