Meeting and Event Management
BUZZ Registration, Princeton, NJ http://www.buzzregistration.com/
Fast-paced corporate meeting planning company is looking for a talented individual to manage attendee registration.
We are looking for an individual with a desire to be great. Possessing a strong work ethic and the unique qualities of a dynamic overachiever are a MUST!
This opportunity is a career-oriented position. Flexibility in working hours may be required to meet client deadlines and complete tasks within tight time constraints. Success at this company requires a personal drive to succeed and the expectation is an above and beyond mentality. Discipline and focus are needed to accomplish tasks flawlessly and efficiently. Accountability and ownership of both individual tasks and long-term projects is essential. Applicants seeking to simply collect a paycheck need not apply; applicants who are willing to go the extra mile and build a long-lasting career in meeting planning with a company that will come alongside you and work with you to reach your goals, are desired!
Daily responsibilities include administrative support, registration website development and maintenance, email invitation management, master list/data management, client service, rooming list/hotel management, attendee communication and follow-up, meeting material preparation, name badges, ground transportation coordination, and reporting.
Apply online or email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Range: $32,000-$35,000
· Experience in a professional work environment
· College Degree
· Strong computer skills, especially Excel · Ability to learn and master new software programs quickly
· Familiarity with mail merges
· Attention to detail
· Problem solving skills
· Impeccable speaking manner for direct attendee/client contact
· Ability to provide outstanding client service at all times, including under tight deadlines
· Comfort level and required professionalism to work directly with VIP client contacts
· Superior proofreading skills
· Ability to manage ongoing projects simultaneously