MASHABLE New York Public Relations Internship – Spring 2014
Location: New York, NY
Department: Marketing and Communications
Min. Experience: Student (College)
This position offers a unique opportunity to play a key role in a broad range of marketing and communications that will contribute to the company’s growth.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Communications team.
- Work with specific channel to execute speaking and press plans
- Draft and edit marketing and press materials.
- Manage guest lists for events.
- Track brand mentions and coverage.
- Research as needed.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Mashable online and offline.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in the media industry.
- Must be goal oriented.
- Strong multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Able to change direction and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Multimedia skills a big plus.
- Sense of humor, positive attitude, and passion for digital media.
No recruiters or subcontracting agencies, please. Application details here: http://jobs.mashable.com/jobs/new-york-public-relations-internship-new-york-ny-59909131-d