Marina Maher Communications New York Office
Assistant Account Executive – Health & Well-Being
As a Health & Well-Being Assistant Account Executive you will be a critical member of a collaborative, empowered and dynamic team that drives results on behalf of leading Health & Well Being brands.
You will be given a wide range of responsibilities including media monitoring; drafting press releases, pitch letters, and client reports; conducting research for creative mailings and client programs; executing event logistics; developing media lists and coordinating media outreach efforts; actively participate in team meetings; conducting measurement; maintaining team systems and account financial binders.
Our AAE’s keep up with current events and trends, are digitally savvy and regularly show strong initiative and good judgment.
To Be Considered
- Minimum 4 year degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or a related field preferred however our agency considers students in all areas of study.
- Internship experience; PR agency or other marketing services agency experience a plus
- Strong writing and research skills
- Superior oral communication skills; excellent writing skills; creativity
- Social media savvy, digital capability, and online presence
- Leadership experience and/or affiliations in student or professional associations
- Ability to multi-task, work well on a team and work well under the pressure of deadlines
- Proficiency in Work, Excel, PowerPoint required; video editing and other programs a plus
More company information: http://www.mahercomm.com/