BML Public Relations is a fast growing NJ-based consumer-focused public relations agency specializing in publicity services, product launches and placement, branding events and social media. Some of our clients include Smashburger, Pole Position Raceway, American Dairy Association, Feld Entertainment and many more! We are currently searching for driven, energetic, outgoing and creative interns to join us. This is a paid internship!
We operate in a fun, casual and collaborative environment, with a work hard, play hard philosophy. We love what we do and require our colleagues to bring the same passion to the office every day. Our all hands on deck approach will allow you to do more as part of our team than at most agencies. You will have the opportunity to learn by doing, not by watching, on a daily basis.
Interns will not get coffee or make copies, they will:
· Monitor media for our clients
· Write press materials and pitch memos
· Use Vocus media database
· Pitch media
· Staff events with the team
· Layout client placements
· Participate in brainstorming sessions
· Miscellaneous administrative work
· Must be a communications/public relations student
· Social media experience including the use of Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Four-Square, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
· Creative thinker
· Reliable and responsible
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
Schedule TBD based on your school schedule. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP as this is an immediate opportunity!
BML Public Relations
356 Bloomfield Ave., Suite 2
Montclair, NJ 07042