PR / Marketing Internship – Fall 2013
Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Marketing Intern!
Our Marketing team is searching for a highly motivated individual with an interest in Marketing, PR, Advertising, Sales and Design. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, a diligent work ethic and a desire to grow.
This role will report directly to the Marketing Director.
What you will be doing:
New Product Launches:
- Updating / creating new marketing materials including brochures, press releases, hanging instructions, marketing communications, Eblasts, etc.
- Support with photo shoot logistics, set up, break down, etc.
Public Relations & Advertising:
- Track and archive press & advertising coverage
- Archive internal magazine library
- Update press “Brag Book”
- Update press list
- Update media recap
- Support with editorial requests
- Update Media section of website with new coverage
- Update Installation Gallery sections with new images
- Web tests on functionality of media, galleries & product sections
- Social Media – assist with Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest posts
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Ability to commit to approximately 22-25 hours per week
What’s in it for you:
- Unique culture that includes:
- Annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Employee-hosted Wow! Fun! Months
- Annual Holiday Party and Picnic
- Employee-hosted “PJ Family Dinner”
- Business casual dress (we wear jeans to work!)
- A commitment to making your internship a true learning experience!!
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to MarketingJobs@phillipjeffries.com.
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 35 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.