Rollingstone.com seeks an Industry Relations Coordinator to work with our Director of Industry Relations to develop and maintain relationships between the artist community and the Rolling Stone team. This individual will be responsible for conducting industry and artist research, arranging bookings and creating and editing proposals. He or she will track assets from labels and partners as well as compile relevant reporting materials. Coordinator will attend industry/artist events as well as client meetings and calls.
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital environment; music industry experience strongly preferred
- Must be an excellent communicator who is comfortable presenting to a group and interacting with outside partners
- Exposure to and familiarity with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Must be passionate about the music industry as well as popular culture
- Must have impeccable organization skills
- Must be a self-starter who can take direction and work proactively in a fast-paced digital environment
- Audio/video encoding experience a strong plus.