Account Supervisor – Travel Team – Parsippany, NJ
Coyne PR is seeking an Account Supervisor for its travel team in NJ. The ideal candidate for this team will have experience and a background in travel and tourism/hospitality/destination PR. An AS is responsible for opportunistic idea generation, media outreach with the ability to develop/modify/enhance media outreach strategy to maximize coverage. They are responsible for brainstorm facilitation, client & account management and will contribute towards new business plan & program development. They will lead projects and manage lower level staff to ensure that activities are taking place on deadline, on budget and efficiently. They need to communicate with/counsel both upper management and clients effectively on a day-to-day basis. Please note that occasional travel to the NYC office will be expected. To be considered, please send your resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Coordinator/Assistant Account Executive – LA Office
Coyne is currently seeking an Account Coordinator/Assistant Account Executive for its NEW LA office. The ideal candidate must have prior PR agency internships or 1-2 years of work experience in the entertainment and lifestyle industries. We are looking for someone who also has experience working on consumer brands and has done celebrity and influencer seeding. Job duties include: media outreach/pitching; coordinating media mailings; media monitoring and reporting, including creating and updating clip books; and developing media lists using Cision as well as editorial calendars, and participating in brainstorms. In addition, they are responsible for multi-tasking and juggling tasks, which includes drafting pitches, media alerts and client correspondence, conducting research for program development and supporting the LA office with general administrative support, while applying attention to detail on all work. Resumes submitted must also include salary requirements and can be sent to email@example.com.
Blogger and Influencer Relations Specialist – Parsippany, NJ
Job Requirements : 5-7 years of total experience in communications, digital marketing, social media and/or PR. Experience in blogger relations, online/offline influencer relations and word of mouth marketing.
- Support senior staff on multiple accounts (strategy, plan development, client relations)
- Management of junior staff to ensure activities are implemented effectively and efficiently
- Work with internal Coyne teams to provide strategy and counsel on blogger and influencer relations
- Reporting and measurement of blogger and influencer campaigns
- Recruiting of members for Coyne’s influencer network
- Blogger relations and relationship building with key influencers both online and offline
- Solid understanding of social media and the digital landscape, industry trends and emerging opportunities
- Creative, enthusiastic, proactive
- Direct-to-consumer communication skills
- Database management
- Excellent writing skills (consumer communication, client communication)
- Superior verbal communication skills and client relations skills
- Understanding of CRM, email marketing preferred
Creative Director – Studio C – Parsippany, NJ
The ideal Digital Creative Director will have 10+ years of related work experience in the digital marketing/PR/advertising industries. You will oversee our award-winning studio of professionals who do graphic design, website production, video production, online/mobile application development, and interactive and digital media. You will help establish and drive the digital vision and strategy for the agency and for all of our clients and potential new business opportunities. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive digital strategy and establish digital vision and initiatives to meet and surpass client expectations
- Have creative expertise to design such strategies and visions (online videos, webcasts, banner ads, website design, graphic/art design, etc.)
- Coordinate with social media team for any applications builds for all avenues of social media that support the digital strategy for clients (websites, Facebook, twitter, ads)
- Act as a sounding board/expert on digital and creative strategy
- Work with and educate internal teams and clients about digital / multi-media trends
- Responsible for analytic processes, tracking and reporting in driving exposure
- Develop plans and techniques for pursuing new business and be able to write and present new business pitches
- Oversee day-to-day operation of Studio constantly looking for process efficiencies
- Manage and mentor a fast growing, diverse team while collaborating with a variety of personalities
Job Requirements – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated creativity and proficiency in digital and creative design
- Strong portfolio showing how you built creative digital solutions for corporate clients and led (digital) creative for iconic brands
- Keen business acumen with the ability to translate business goals into communications campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of digital/direct media and marketing analysis with a focus on digital, multi-media
- Able to clearly distill complex research concepts/techniques into simple, relevant meaning for account managers and clients
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 plus years related work experience in interactive and digital media
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel for client meetings within the US
- Experience managing both internal teams & resources and supervising work of external resources
Lead a fast growing, diverse creative team in our design studio. Resumes submitted must also include salary requirements and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted directly for interviews. We thank you for your interest in Coyne PR.
Human Resources Manager – Parsippany NJ
The HR Manager has 4-7 years prior generalist Human Resources experience, preferably within the advertising, communications or public relations industries. The daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the recruiting process including sourcing, coordinating interviews and conducting interviewing for all job openings. Coordinating additional interviews and schedules with hiring managers and their teams. Including follow up and communication with candidates selected and not selected. Conduct pre-employment, background tests and reference checks. On-boarding all new hires.
- Coyne College Training and development: manage the sourcing and planning all annual training programs for agency employees.
- Employee relations: assist in employee relations issues management.
- Manage the intern program (spring, fall and summer).
- Manage and improve the Coyne Cohort mentor program.
- Benefit administration: updating new hires, terminations, addresses, etc. on line with vendors. Reconcile billing.
- HR Administration
Ideal candidate can effectively identify and interview candidates to meet the needs of the agency, the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, is an exceptional communicator with polished presentation and interpersonal skills and has the ability to build trust and camaraderie with employees of the agency. Resumes submitted must also include salary requirements and can be sent to email@example.com.
Account Executive – Auto + Team – Parsippany, NJ
The Auto+ team is seeking an Account Executive for its team in Parsippany, NJ. Clients include: Quaker State, Penzoil and Rotella; work is focused on Public Relations, marketing communications, corporate communications, and B2B. Must have a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years prior PR experience, preferably with general consumer/men’s lifestyle experience. Automotive experience is a bonus. Job duties include: client service, pitching/media outreach, overseeing media mailings, media monitoring and reporting, media list development, research and active participation in creative development. In addition, an AE is responsible for multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment and will prepare press releases, pitches, fact sheets and client correspondence. Event coordination and management of events on-site also required. The AE assists in managing junior-level employees. Resumes submitted must also include salary requirements and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If contacted for an interview, it is expected candidates will bring their PR portfolios and will be able to take a writing test.
Account Executive – Healthcare Team – Parsippany, NJ
The Healthcare practice is seeking an Account Executive for its team in Parsippany NJ. Must have a bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years prior PR experience, preferably in the healthcare/B2B industries, as well as strong healthcare media relations skills/experience. Social media experience and healthcare IT knowledge is a plus. Job duties include: pitching/media outreach, overseeing media mailings, media monitoring and reporting, media list development, research and active participation in brainstorms. In addition, an AE is responsible for multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment and will prepare press releases, pitches, fact sheets and client correspondence. Event coordination and management of events on-site also required. The AE assists in managing junior-level employees. Resumes submitted must also include salary requirements and can be sent to email@example.com. If contacted for an interview, it is expected candidates will bring their PR portfolios and will be able to take a writing test.
Social Media/PR Strategist for Healthcare Division – Parsippany, NJ
- Have a minimum 5+ years of relevant Public Relations Experience within consumer healthcare and pharmaceutical vertical
- Possess a four year bachelor’s degree, with a major in public relations/communications or business/marketing or other relevant field
- Have worked on social media campaigns for well-known brands
- Must be passionate about social media, content development and emerging technologies
- Have a solid understanding of general business and public relations strategy
- Understand general principles of business and marketing and the role of social media/word-of-mouth marketing in the communications mix
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proactive, highly motivated, and hungry for a career in social media/digital/WOM
- Thrive in a fast-paced business environment
- Professional, poised demeanor with a proven ability to effectively engage with clients, the public at large, and internal agency staff
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Advise on social media strategic efforts for agency clients and new business opportunities
- Social media issue management counsel
- Crisis support and recommendations
- Collaboration with all client agency partners
- Develop social media plans, strategies, and recommendations for existing and potential clients
- Develop and manage influencer relations programs including identifying key influencer in the space
- Report on analytics and insights of social media campaigns in order to provide ROI
Please send your resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.