http://www.prdaily.com/Main/Articles/14961.aspx A must read article in PR Daily by Susan Young. Great resources!!
1. Do you know the best type of content marketing?
2. 5 ways to get the most from Google+
3. The power of words
4. 7 ways to source content for your brand
5. Incorporating Reddit into your PR strategy
6. Tools and resources for keyword search
7. How to capitalize on trending topics
8. 12 gems from Seth Godin on the “emotional marketing revolution”
9. How to make killer Vine and Instagram videos
10. Entrepreneurs: Don’t monetize your business, monetize your passion!
11. 10 tips for video marketing success
12. Best practices in email marketing
13. 5 tools for creating your own infographics
14. The best tools for measuring social media influence
15. The power of website design
16. Is Snapchat right for you?
17. 3 easy ways to earn media through online PR
18. Guidelines for an effective editorial calendar
19. Page managers: 7 new features of Facebook’s Insights
20. How to dominate Google by guest posting
21. Use Slideshare for lead generation
22. Visit Recitethis.com and create free images with short quotes in seconds
23. 12 ways to build an online community
24. Is your website deliciously sticky?
25. The explosion of local mobile marketing
26. 10 essential WordPress plugins
27. The growing pains of native advertising
28. Why your blog is not converting readers into customers
29. Infographic: Photos and videos are shared 12 times more than text
30. Follow Nilofer Merchant. She’s a former admin turned author, speaker, and Fortune 500 CEO. This dynamo has been dubbed the “Jane Bond of Innovation.”
Which ones are your favorites or hot topics? I really like Nos. 10, 13, and 28.
Susan Young is author of the new Kindle book “The Badass Book of Social Media and Business Communication.” She also blogs at Get In Front Communications, where a version of this story first appeared.