Coordinator, Communications – 1307015
The Communications Coordinator will support the Internal and Franchise Communications teams in their missions to communicate Wyndham Hotel Group (WHG) and brand messaging to both associates and franchisees. He/she will be responsible for communications activities including, but not limited to: writing and editing associate and franchisee communications; managing distribution lists; analyzing statistics pertaining to franchise and associate engagement; creating and maintaining on-site associate vehicles such as bulletin boards and TV screens; and being the point person for the email support system used to send messages.
- Serve as primary liaison between business unit and Corporate to vet Parsippany Campus Reporter articles, oversee the team review process, build in email distribution system, edit and send weekly.
- Research, recommend and create associate content for vehicles such as bulletin boards in Parsippany and TVs in Parsippany and at managed properties.
- Building the Brand Matters shell in email distribution system bi-weekly and supporting the full development of franchisee e-newsletters as needed
- Participating in The Launch Pad planning sessions, write articles, edit copy, building in email distribution system.
- Support content development and messaging execution for associate Town Hall meetings twice per year, and Global Conference every 18 months as needed.
- Provide additional support to Internal and Brand Communications teams as necessary including running and analyzing engagement statistics and managing distribution lists, posting franchisee communications to MyPortal, formatting and sending stand-alone emails, etc.
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, Communications field preferred, but strong liberal arts education acceptable
- 2-4 years experience in communications environment
- Experience in a complex/matrixed organization preferred
- Computer proficiency, and an ability to grasp new technology
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent verbal skills; able to clearly communicate ideas and concerns
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle and troubleshoot requests and challenges
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to track rocesses and plans from origination to completion
- Sense of urgency about deadlines; ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical skills to aggregate statistics
- Interest in technology and tools used for distribution of communications
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills, as well as some ability to manipulate graphics for flyers, etc.
United States of America-New Jersey-Parsippany
Wyndham Hotel Group
Jul 11, 2013, 9:07:49 AM
Application instructions and full listing: https://wyndham.taleo.net/careersection/11080/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=829256&src=JB-12900