SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2013 – CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
New York, NY
At ANN INC., our commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR) guides the business decisions we make every day. Our company has put our values into practice through our global Social Compliance programs and Green Initiative, which we share on our CSR website, ResponsiblyANN.com. The CSR intern would have an opportunity to work with the CSR team to learn about the retail CSR practices and contribute to department deliverables.
The ANN INC. Summer Internship Program targets top college and university students for a future career in retail. This highly selective program offers participants an opportunity to explore the fundamental elements of the fashion industry within a leading corporate retail environment. We aim to cultivate our interns’ skill set across the business spectrum through hands-on learning, rotations, interaction with senior management, presentations and work related projects.
• 10 Weeks – June 3rd to August 9th
• Full time (minimum 30 hour work week)
• Based in NYC
• Previous professional/internship experience within the retail/fashion environment preferred
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Professional/academic recommendations
• Juniors (current rising Seniors) or recent college graduates (2012/2013)
Date Posted: 2/19/13
Career Area: Internships
Job ID: 1310171