- Prepare written materials for internal and external audiences and channels
- Assist with special projects including events and activities around corporate social responsibility
- Monitor traditional and social media utilizing various tools and assist with management of online content management and analytics
- College/University junior or senior year student with major in communications, public relations, marketing, or journalism, preferred
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- A familiarity with web marketing, social media, HTML, preparation of presentations, project management as well as knowledge of marketing metrics and measurement.
WPU Students: This position reports directly to PR adjunct Melissa Bass, Digital Communication Specialist, Wyndham Worldwide Further details: http://www.wyndhamjobs.com/Intern,-Marketing-and-Corporate-Communications,-Wyndham-Worldwide-Corporate-(Job-Number-1301852)-US-NJ-Parsippany-Job/J3H38X6ZTSRY16JPR87/
Strategic planning for the PR department through participation in brainstorming and planning sessions
Deliver Weekly Wire report each week. This report presents highlights of media coverage for RCI, Wyndham Vacation Rentals and industry-wide news.
- Working toward degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or English.
- AP Style; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; writing skills very important
- Some work and/or writing experience a plus.
- May be asked for writing samples.