The PRWeek Virtual Career Summit
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 Time: 11am-8pm EST Where: Your computer Cost: FREE http://engage.vevent.com/rt/prw~vcs Don’t miss your opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Going into its third year, the PRWeek Virtual Career Summit, which has drawn 2,000-plus registrants in its first two years, presents an innovative environment that offers numerous benefits to communications professionals at all levels interested in taking the necessary steps in advancing their careers. You will have the chance to…
- Network with hundreds of fellow PR pros
- Search/apply for jobs
- Listen to expert advice from industry leaders on the agency and in-house sides
- Engage with leading practitioners from top PR agencies in exhibitor booths
To continue the momentum of similar PRWeek events from the past two years and provide all attendees valuable insight that will help propel their careers, we will be presenting three live webcast sessions:
1. A DIFFERENT TITLE: The new skills of today’s PR professional
2. BREAKING THE GLASS CEILING: Women making strides in the C-Suite
3. IS THE GRASS GREENER? Agency jobs vs. in-house positions
PRWeek is your partner in convening top industry talent and keeping you up to speed on the latest trends and topics. If you’re savvy, dedicated, and driven, this is a must-attend event.
Best of all, you don’t have to leave your office.
Click http://engage.vevent.com/rt/prw~vcs for more information.
For more information, contact Adele Durham at email@example.com or (646) 638-6157. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Lauren Lombardo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 638-6032.