Catalyst, an award-winning sports, entertainment and lifestyle firm is now hiring at various levels including:
- Play a utility/support role on assigned accounts by locating media placements, proactively pitching local media, and preparing clips for client distribution.
- Increase awareness and interest in each client’s business to help meet their needs effectively.
- Conduct research and analysis and create necessary reports for client distribution.
- Respond to requests from clients, account staff and other agency employees in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinate production of projects involving word processing, proofreading, editing, and making arrangements with agency vendors for video/photo production and press materials.
- Coordinate and distribute press materials, press kits and mailings for account teams.
- Attend necessary account team meetings and participate in events as part of overall team.
- Cultivate and exhibit strong organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritize multiple assignments and handle high volume detail work.
- Provide front office/reception support on a back-up basis.
- Strive for personal and professional growth enabling Catalyst to maintain a competitive advantage by providing clients with exceptional value and service.
- Exhibit a strong working knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English or a related field.
Above average usage of grammar, spelling, punctuation and mathematics.
Knowledge of contemporary business procedures, computer functions and phone etiquette.
One year of agency and/or corporate public relations experience, specifically working with consumer brands, is a plus.
How to Apply:
In order to be considered, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Coordinator” in the subject line. Additionally, please complete the form included in the following link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3233131