One of my favorite PR firms is hiring. Stars only, please!
- Manage daily activities on accounts
- Serve as day-to-day contact for media and clients
- Write press releases, media alerts, photo captions, media pitches, biographies, etc.
- Secure consistent and quality media placements with active pitching
- Maintain solid media relationships
- Maintain client relations through meetings, conference calls, events, general contact
- Prepare meeting agendas, notes, reports, etc.
- When needed organize and attend events
- Assist with developing strategic and creative PR initiatives
- Develop and maintain solid media relationships with journalists, bloggers and social media influencers
- Monitor and engage on behalf of clients in digital media space as appropriate
- Perform in-depth research and analysis of clients (audits)
- Assist with developing strategic and creative integrated PR initiatives
- Stay up to speed on current industry news, trends and technology
- Minimum one to two years related experience in real estate a plus
- BA or BS in related field
- Familiarity with real estate press a plus
- Online community management experience (Facebook page or group administrator, forum administrator, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of web design, search engine optimization, and basic HTML are a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in AP style
- Proficiency using Cision/Cisionpoint, Lexis Nexis, news wires, MS applications
- Working knowledge of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and ability to assist clients with developing strategies on these platforms
- Familiarity with industry-appropriate bloggers and social media influencers
Quinn & Co. fosters a culture of creativity, teamwork and entrepreneurship through coaching, training, a career-oriented review system and more.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) plan
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Life Insurance, LTD, STD
- Generous PTO policy, summer Fridays, mental health day and more!
- Friendly, team-oriented environment