Great lead from WPU alum Megan Kivlehan. Her client CresaPartners is hiring: email Megan for more information or to apply. firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Managing Principal
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Managing Principal and supports New Jersey marketing function and serves as point of contact with outside PR firm and brokers.
Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 – 5 years of marketing experience, preferably in the commercial real estate industry or a related professional services organization. Must be self-motivated, extremely organized, detail oriented and possess exceptional writing ability and basic graphic design skills as well as the ability to manage time and priorities effectively. Duties include the development and execution of marketing programs, management of collateral materials, public relations, website maintenance, social media coordination and handle limited administrative duties. Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Marketing Program Development
- Works with Managing Principal to develop and execute marketing programs to support the organization’s overall marketing goals including email marketing, direct mail, sales presentations, advertising, newsletters, and collateral materials.
- Performs project/firm internet research on an as requested basis
- Track competitor quarterly reports for editorial content and completed transactions
- Responsible for firm communications: holiday cards, public relations announcements, newsletters
- Assists or manages events and conference participation
- Manage PR process for completed transactions (press release, testimonial, case study, etc.)
- Assists with writing and approval of press releases
- Assists with setting up speaking engagements and submitting speaker abstracts
- Proofreads and edits articles for publication
- Maintain and update firm micro-website content in collaboration with PR firm
- Monitor and assist on award submittals for outside organizations
- Assists Office Manager on administrative tasks associated with managing the office
- Support brokers in administrative tasks for outside associations (teq.Konnect, NJTC, etc.)
- Maintains open communication with Managing Principal; shows initiative and suggests improved processes
- Continually monitor best practices for social media program, including blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook, recommend appropriate implementation and provide training, as appropriate.
- Work with Managing Principal to develop and implement a client relations program
- Has a “can do” productive self-motivated attitude, creative, and a good sense of humor
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must be thoroughly adept with a number of computer programs, including MS Office suite. In addition, individual has an aptitude and ability with new software and relational databases. Must be self-motivated, extremely organized and possess the ability to efficiently manage time and priorities effectively. Must be an independent thinker with ability to multi-task. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required.
B.A. Communication, Marketing and/or Public relations preferred.